To the Old Boathouse Stores website and online shop.
The Stores are open from March to November each year and the online shop is available all year.
In house we stock most of what you will need for a stay here: Gifts, Clothes, Newspapers and Magazines, Beachware, Fishing Tackle, Groceries, Beers, Wines and much, much more.
Follow us on Twitter @TheOldBoathous1
Little Bo Cafe - read all about it.
Wass On Page
At last a page dedicated to what is going on in Cornwall for your delectation. See the link under Store Information on the left of this page.
- South West Coast Path Association 40th Anniversary Celebrations 2013
- Visit Cornwall's links to current events
- Sennen and Sennen Cove events
For more details go to our Wass On page
Eat Well - Eat Local
At The Old Boathouse Stores
Cornwall continues to build on it's reputation as a centre of excellence for quality local produce.
Here at The Old Boathouse you can share in this wealth as we start to expand our range for the season. Here's just some of our seasonally stocked Cornish and local goodies.
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Cornish early new potatoes from Trevere Farm in Sennen
- Baking potatoes
- Variety of meats from Mr Olds
- Cornish milk, butter and cheese
- Rodda's Clotted Cream
- Preserves and chutneys from Sisley's
- Fudge bags
- Cornish tea - yes really, from the Tregothnan Estate
Fresh Fish now available to order.
An extensive range of other fresh fish can be ordered for next day collection (except Sunday). Most fish is sourced locally and the crab & lobster is from Sennen Cove.
Drop in and ask about our fish. You may be surprised how easy it is.
Sample easy fish recipes available, full instructions for cooking and picking crab and lobster and we can even lend you a pot to cook it in.
A day on the beach? Come in and stock up:
- Best value wetsuits in The Cove
- Beach tents with 50 UV protection
- Beach mats both rush and luxury synthetic
- Beach blankets with waterproof backing
- Shorts, swimsuits, bikinis, tankinis and swim shorts for all ages
- Beach towels
- Cheapest range of buckets and spades in The Cove